Windsor Heights Chiropractic
"Our patients deserve rapid results, optimal performance, and lasting solutions achieved through care thoroughly explained and kept within each patient's comfort level."
Dr. David Krohse is your Windsor Heights area chiropractor providing family and sports chiropractic and Windsor Heights massage alternative Active Release Techniques (ART) care. Centrally located west of Windsor Heights, our office is easily accessible from anywhere in Windsor Heights in less than 15 minutes.
Top Conditions Treated
We feel most confident to provide quick results and permanent solutions for back pain, neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip pain, sciatica, and plantar fasciitis to Windsor Heights chiropractic patients. Additionally, we often fix a number of other arm and leg conditions.
Our mission at Compass Chiropractic near Windsor Heights is to consistently exceed expectations for health care. Our values explain how we accomplish that:
Compass Chiropractic Values to benefit Windsor Heights Chiropractic Patients
- We value every person's right to try low-risk, highly-effective conservative care options such as chiropractic and ART before higher risk treatments such as drugs and surgery.
- We value each patient's right to work toward full recovery from injury and respect them as they choose whether to maintain their regained health with continued care.
- We value our patients' personal preferences in choosing hands-on or instrument-assisted chiropractic adjustments.
- We value our patients' time and make every attempt to meet their needs and stay on time with appointments for our Windsor Heights chiropractic patients.
- We value our patients' finances and focus on providing chiropractic care with the highest effectiveness at a fair cost.
- We value this wonderful Windsor Heights community and strive to be positive contributors in it.
- We value patient referrals and are thrilled to surprise them with our service, care, and treatment effectiveness.
- At Compass Chiropractic near Windsor Heights, we value the power of a positive environment and look forward to brightening your day!
Compass Chiropractic near Windsor Heights is your source for Windsor Heights massage alternative, Active Release Techniques. While Windsor Heights massage generally focuses only on putting pressure on problem tight areas or scar tissues, Windsor Heights massage alternative Active Release Techniques combines very specific patient-assisted stretching with provider-applied pressure. This combination is often able to permanently resolve difficult-to-treat conditions which respond minimally to Windsor Heights massage or Windsor Heights chiropractic care alone.
If you're searching for a Windsor Heights chiropractor, please consider Dr. David Krohse and Compass Chiropractic near Windsor Heights. If you'd like a demonstration of how chiropractic and ART can help your condition, call today for a free, no-obligation consultation where Dr. Krohse will personally take the time to answer your health care questions about chiropractic.