Chiropractic Care for West Des Moines
"Our patients deserve rapid results, optimal performance, and lasting solutions achieved through care thoroughly explained and kept within each patient's comfort level."
Dr. David Krohse is your West Des Moines chiropractor providing family and sports chiropractic and West Des Moines massage alternative Active Release Techniques (ART) care. Centrally located on the west side of Des Moines, our office is easily accessible from anywhere in West Des Moines in less than 15 minutes.
Top Conditions Treated
We feel most confident to provide quick results and permanent solutions for back pain, neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip pain, sciatica, and plantar fasciitis to West Des Moines chiropractic patients. Additionally, we often fix a number of other arm and leg conditions.
Most Popular Services
After a thorough exam, we provide each patient with a personalized plan to fix their problem.
- Hands-on chiropractic care
- Gentle, instrument-assisted chiropractic care
- Active Release Techniques problem-focused massage technique
- Guided implementation of home exercise and stretching programs
- Pain-relieving and muscle-relaxing electrical muscle stimulation
Our mission at Compass Chiropractic West Des Moines is to consistently exceed expectations for health care. Our values explain how we accomplish that:
Compass Chiropractic West Des Moines Values
- We value every person's right to try low-risk, highly-effective conservative care options such as chiropractic and ART before higher risk treatments such as drugs and surgery.
- We value each patient's right to work toward full recovery from injury and respect them as they choose whether to maintain their regained health with continued care.
- We value our patients' personal preferences in choosing hands-on or instrument-assisted chiropractic adjustments.
- We value our patients' time and make every attempt to meet their needs and stay on time with appointments at Compass Chiropractic Des Moines.
- We value our patients' finances and focus on providing chiropractic care with the highest effectiveness at a fair cost.
- We value this wonderful West Des Moines community and strive to be positive contributors in it.
- We value patient referrals and are thrilled to surprise them with our service, care, and treatment effectiveness.
- At Compass Chiropractic West Des Moines, we value the power of a positive environment and look forward to brightening your day!
Compass Chiropractic West Des Moines is your source for West Des Moines massage alternative, Active Release Techniques. While West Des Moines massage generally focuses only on putting pressure on problem tight areas or scar tissues, West Des Moines massage alternative Active Release Techniques combines very specific patient-assisted stretching with provider-applied pressure. This combination is often able to permanently resolve difficult-to-treat conditions which respond minimally to West Des Moines massage or West Des Moines chiropractic care alone.
If you're searching for a West Des Moines chiropractor, please consider Dr. David Krohse and Compass Chiropractic West Des Moines. If you'd like a demonstration of how chiropractic and ART can help your condition, call today for a free, no-obligation consultation where Dr. Krohse will personally take the time to answer your health care questions about chiropractic.