Chiropractic for Urbandale
"Our patients deserve rapid results, optimal performance, and lasting solutions achieved through care thoroughly explained and kept within each patient's comfort level."
Dr. David Krohse is your Urbandale area chiropractor providing family and sports chiropractic and Urbandale massage alternative Active Release Techniques (ART) care. We provide hands-on and gentle, instrument-assisted chiropractic care and find that patients get the best results when their care is thoroughly explained and kept within their comfort level. Centrally located in the west suburbs, Compass Chiropractic is easily accessible from anywhere in Urbandale in less than 15 minutes.
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter and receive a free tube of Biofreeze ($10.49 value)!
Top Conditions Treated
We feel most confident to provide quick results and permanent solutions for back pain, neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip pain, sciatica, and plantar fasciitis. Additionally, we often fix a number of other arm and leg conditions.
Most Popular Services
After a thorough exam, we provide each patient with a personalized plan to fix their problem.
- Hands-on chiropractic care
- Gentle, instrument-assisted chiropractic care
- Active Release Techniques problem-focused massage technique
- Guided implementation of home exercise and stretching programs
- Pain-relieving and muscle-relaxing electrical muscle stimulation
Our mission for Urbandale residents at Compass Chiropractic is to consistently exceed expectations for health care. Our values explain how we accomplish that:
Compass Chiropractic Urbandale Values
- We value every person's right to try low-risk, highly-effective conservative care options such as chiropractic and ART before higher risk treatments such as drugs and surgery.
- We value each patient's right to work toward full recovery from injury and respect them as they choose whether to maintain their regained health with continued care.
- We value our patients' personal preferences in choosing hands-on or instrument-assisted chiropractic adjustments.
- We value our Urbandale patients' time and make every attempt to meet their needs and stay on time with appointments at Compass Chiropractic.
- We value our patients' finances and focus on providing chiropractic care with the highest effectiveness at a fair cost.
- We value the Urbandale community and strive to be positive contributors in it.
- We value patient referrals and are thrilled to surprise them with our service, care, and treatment effectiveness.
- At Compass Chiropractic near Urbandale, we value the power of a positive environment and look forward to brightening your day!
Compass Chiropractic near Urbandale is your source for massage alternative, Active Release Techniques. While Urbandale massage generally focuses only on putting pressure on problem tight areas or scar tissues, massage alternative Active Release Techniques combines very specific patient-assisted stretching with provider-applied pressure. This combination is often able to permanently resolve difficult-to-treat conditions which respond minimally to Urbandale massage or Urbandale chiropractic care alone.
If you're searching for an Urbandale chiropractor, please consider Dr. David Krohse and Compass Chiropractic. If you'd like a demonstration of how chiropractic and ART can help your condition, call today for a free, no-obligation consultation where Dr. Krohse will personally take the time to answer your health care questions about chiropractic.