We take pride in providing a wonderful experience for first-time chiropractic patients!
- Share with us you're nervous, we'll stick with gentle care
- Tell us you prefer hands-on care, we'll get you fixed up that way
- No high pressure situations
- Clear communication on costs of care before you receive it
- A thorough exam for those new to chiropractic
- A brief exam may be able to be performed when we take over care from another chiropractor
- Call us to schedule a new patient appointment at 515-309-1217 or use the online scheduling feature below to reserve one of our "designated new patient times". If you don't see a workable time using the online scheduling please do give us a call and we'll try to help you find a time as soon as possible!
- Complete new patient paperwork below using the PDF form or print out and fill out by hand.
- Follow the simple directions on the first page of the forms to get to our friendly office.
Forms to Fill Out on Computer
Warning! Editing in your browser and then saving won't work. You must open the saved file in Adobe Acrobat Reader before editing. If you are unsure you will do this right just print out a version of the form in the section below and fill it out and bring it in 🙂
Download to your computer (right click on link and select "Save Link As"), open file with Adobe Acrobat Reader (double-check it didn't re-open in your browser), complete form, save, and send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org or print out and bring in to your visit.
* If you are unable to do the digital signing portion of the form you can do that from a printed version at our office.
Forms to Print Out and Fill Out By Hand