FIX THE PAIN
LEVEL UP YOUR LIFE
Lesson 4: How to Sleep Better
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Are you sick and tired... of being tired? Today I'm going to share some powerful strategies to get better rest.
Our goal is always to empower everyone's body to heal and maintain itself optimally. Great sleep is obviously hugely important for that.
Have your own sleep tip that you don't see. Send me an email and let me know what your best advice is 🙂
What mattresses are most recommended?
- Learn about the time I felt like a Statue of Liberty person outside of Liberty Tax Service
- Hear about why it's great to have a "Corey" in your life and see him take a bite out of my Taco-Dog
Why do some sleep positions cause pain? Why can some people sleep in CRAZY positions and still feel good while others wake up feeling awful?
What pillow is most recommended? What sleep positions are recommended?
- "So comfy it's like being back in your mother's womb"
How does chiropractic help a person sleep better?
- If your body is stuck in "run-from-a-dog mode" you won't sleep well!
- Don't count on pain to tell you about spine problems interfering with sleep - "step on a LEGO" or "stub your toe" vs cancer or heart attack.
I have trouble with worrying keeping me awake at night. What do you recommend?
- Hear a funny story about drooling during an early date with Val
- "Don't listen to this while driving or operating heavy machinery..." LOL
What supplement Helps people sleep better?
- See that twitch by your eye, nasty Charlie horses, and chronic constipation improve while you're at it!
Is technology messing up my sleep? What should I do?
- Watch the video 🙂