Des Moines Chiropractor, Dr. David Krohse
"Families and athletes deserve rapid results and lasting solutions achieved through care thoroughly explained and kept within each patient's comfort level."
We are located just a block north of the Windsor Heights Walmart and Sam's Club. Same day appointments may be available!
Top Conditions Treated
We feel most confident to provide quick results and permanent solutions for back pain, neck pain, headaches, whiplash, shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip pain, sciatica, and plantar fasciitis to West Des Moines chiropractic patients. Additionally, we often fix a number of other arm and leg conditions.
Most Popular Services
After a thorough exam, we provide each patient with a personalized plan to fix their problem.
- Hands-on chiropractic care
- Gentle, instrument-assisted chiropractic care
- Active Release Techniques problem-focused massage technique
- Guided implementation of home exercise and stretching programs
- Pain-relieving and muscle-relaxing electrical muscle stimulation
Most Insurances Accepted
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield Alliance Select, Classic Blue, and out-of-state PPO plans
- United Healthcare, UMR, and Golden Rule
- Aetna and Coventry
- Medicare, Medicare Replacement Plans, and Humana
- Medicaid, Amerigroup, Amerihealth Caritas, and United Healthcare of the River Valley
- Auto insurances after car accidents
Compass Chiropractic Des Moines Values
- We value every person's right to try low-risk, highly-effective conservative care options such as chiropractic and ART before higher risk treatments such as drugs and surgery.
- We value each patient's right to work toward full recovery from injury and respect them as they choose whether to maintain their regained health with continued care.
- We value our patients' personal preferences in choosing hands-on or instrument-assisted chiropractic adjustments.
- We value our patients' time and make every attempt to meet their needs and stay on time with appointments at Compass Chiropractic Des Moines.
- We value our patients' finances and focus on providing chiropractic care with the highest effectiveness at a fair cost.
- We value this wonderful West Des Moines community and strive to be positive contributors in it.
- We value patient referrals and are thrilled to surprise them with our service, care, and treatment effectiveness.
- At Compass Chiropractic West Des Moines, we value the power of a positive environment and look forward to brightening your day!